Inventory Analyst (O2 Analyst)
Company: CJ Logistics America
Posted on: March 7, 2023
CJ Logistics AmericaWe provide integrated supply chain services
for customers around the world, maximizing customer value through
continuous improvement and innovation.Position OverviewThe
Operations Optimization Analyst for Productivity and Continuous
Improvement is responsible for using business intelligence to
produce information and insights that will drive operational
efficiency across a network of CJ Logistics Centers. This Analyst
will collaborate with the operations and engineering teams to
ensure all productivity issues are identified and resolved
appropriately. The Analyst facilitates projects and initiatives
that improve the service performance and cost position of the
customer's business activities.Salary Range: $64,480 to $79,233 per
yearShift: Mon - Fri, 6am - 2pmPosition Responsibilities
- Produce analyses and provide information required by operations
and the customer.
- Analyze labor expense, including productivity performance
- Develop production plans, schedules and communicate business
- Produce Logistics Center Efficiency Analysis (e.g. pick line
- Produce LC scorecard and provide insight.Analyze, Audit and
Oversee Continuous Improvement Activity
- Use data & statistical tools to create continuous improvement
plans (including cost trending and improvement plans).
- Perform analysis to determine root cause of process barriers,
identify sources of inefficiencies, waste or excess costs, and
develop recommendations for process improvements.
- Coach, champion and sometimes lead improvement projects within
a distribution center.
- Provide training recommendations to Operations
- Monitor adherence to leading practices and provide feedback to
the leadership team regarding opportunities in current leading
- Identify and implement initiatives/projects that reduce costs
and improve services to
- Collect and monitor activities to assess trends and
opportunities for each Logistics Center and provide proactive
- Participate in safety committee (LPC activities).Manage the
Operations Optimization Specialists
- Conduct regular team meetings to communicate expectations and
- Ensure specialists are delivering results.
- Hold employees accountable for performance Job.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2 or more years of experience in Operations and/or experience
in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
PowerPoint, and Access).
- Proven ability to analyze data and provide recommendations
based on analysis.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience with project management concepts and
- Certifications in Continuous Improvement, Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Ability to work across a network and effectively interact with
a variety of stakeholders.
- Skilled in conveying information in understandable terms at all
levels of the organization.
- Objective and resilient when presenting findings and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.The salary is
commensurate with experience. We offer a market competitive
benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance, 401(k) match and tuition reimbursement. Local candidates
only, please, as relocation assistance is not available for this
position.CJ Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. It is CJ's
policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, veteran status,
disability or genetic information.CJ Logistics America About
StatementCJ Logistics America delivers integrated and multimodal
logistics services, connecting every corner of the world via air,
sea and land. As a lead logistics partner (LLP), third-party
logistics provider (3PL) and supply chain consultant, we help
customers leverage supply chain management as a competitive
advantage, reducing total system costs, transforming business
processes, improving service and facilitating growth and change.
With a focus on social responsibility and sustainability through
growth with customers and communities, we prioritize the wellbeing
of the end consumer, our customers and our employees. CJ Logistics
America is responsible for the North America region, specializing
in solutions for regulated industries such as food and beverage,
consumer-packaged goods, healthcare and medical supplies, and tire
and automotive.Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: CJ Logistics America, Bakersfield , Inventory Analyst (O2 Analyst), Professions , Shafter, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...