Site Supervisor-LDAR Environmental Monitoring-Bakersfield, CA
Company: Bureau Veritas
Posted on: June 13, 2019
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities
with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to
play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy
working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity
to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to
apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we
recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job
classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status,
sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any
other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in
employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis
of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions,
training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel
The LDAR Site Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the
Project Manager with project personnel, equipment, safety, and
quality assurances. The LDAR Site Supervisor will assist the
Project Manager to keep the project moving forward in order to meet
project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Understand the proposal basis, scope, and deliverables for each
- Assist PC with managing project personnel by organizing safety
and skills training, performing re-qualification testing as needed,
reviewing timesheets and evaluating employee performance to provide
- Conduct weekly safety meetings and enforce site and Dexter
- Establish an inventory list for equipment and assign to
- Audit employee equipment to ensure it is working
- Delegate assignments as needed.
- Produce Monthly Monitoring Schedules and Plan and submit to
client and Project Manager.
- Perform routine project deliverables quality control.
- Continuously communicate project status with clients and
- 1-2 year of LDAR experience and supervisory experience
- High school or equivalent education, A.S. degree
- Demonstration of high integrity and work ethics.
- Ability to understand environmental regulations and formulate
- Ability to work at heights, confined spaces, extreme heat or
- Must be able to carry a 25lb backpack for approximately eight
hours a day.
- Must be able to climb in pipe racks, multiple flights of
stairs, and tall ladders to monitor components.
- Ability to communicate clearly (written and oral).
- Detail oriented and oriented towards being organized.
- Deadline and task driven.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to
assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment
opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and
application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with
your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist
you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next
great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas'
federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity,
please click the link below:
Keywords: Bureau Veritas, Bakersfield , Site Supervisor-LDAR Environmental Monitoring-Bakersfield, CA, Professions , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!