Commercial Insurance Sales Representative-Central CA
Company: Pharmacists Mutual
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Pharmacists Mutual has an opening for a Field Representative.
Responsible for sales, member retention and helping grow the
organization through various marketing techniques. Field
Representatives are responsible for representing the Company in a
professional manner that reflects positively on the Company's
corporate values. Essential Functions Essential functions may
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Direct multi-line insurance sales /service to Pharmacists and
other targeted markets in assigned territory.
- Prospect and generate new business through leads and
- Conduct policy reviews and update policies.
- Provide quality member service that ensures file quality,
timely coverage and needs analysis with detailed documentation
supporting conversations and decisions.
- Prequalify new business risks for adherence to Company
- Attend meetings and conventions as determined by sales team
- Communicate with and provide information to company personnel
for proper risk assessment and placement.
- Achieve set production goals.
- Portray a professional image through proper appearance and
- Drive a vehicle for extended periods as the main method of
transportation in the assigned territory. Knowledge, Skills and
- Thorough knowledge of principles and practices of insurance and
- Ability to build relationships and persuade and influence
- Recognize questionable coverage or contract situations which
may necessitate management involvement.
- Ability to deal with confidential information.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Determine when and how to escalate concerns to the appropriate
level of management.
- Contribute effectively to the accomplishment of team or work
unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
those contacted in the course of work.
- Correct English usage, spelling, grammar, vocabulary and
- Analyze complex issues and make critical decisions.
- Read, interpret and input data efficiently and accurately.
- Communicate effectively with others (oral and written).
- Ability to provide effective member service.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Work independently and use initiative.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Meet definite deadlines and deal with pressure situations.
- Utilize computer and related software effectively.
- Must possess high level of self-discipline, energy, initiative,
empathy, and persuasive drive.
- Work will involve travel to attend meetings or service members
at other locations for 50 percent or more of the time. Experience
and Education Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 5 years of related
- Associate's Degree or equivalent and 3 years of related
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of related experience Special
Requirements, Licenses, and Certificates
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must possess Property & Casualty insurance licenses prior to
the start of employment
- Must possess Life & Health licenses or obtain within 60 days of
Keywords: Pharmacists Mutual, Bakersfield , Commercial Insurance Sales Representative-Central CA, Sales , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!