Sales Consultant (Entry Level)
Company: Stockdale Solar
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Field Energy SpecialistJoin the fastest growing solar
company in Kern County.Stockdale Solar is a local, family owned
company that maintains an employee focused and customer obsessed
approach to helping homeowners in our community save money by
taking control of their energy costs. We are looking for outgoing,
self-motivated, disciplined, and goal-oriented individuals who are
looking to be a part of a winning team.If you are interested in
working for a company that compensates well & truly cares about
their employees read below:Why Stockdale Solar?
- Hourly PLUS generous bonuses.
- Leadership and Training from experienced leaders in the
- Paid training.
- Family oriented workplace with great culture.
- Expanding company with great advancement opportunities.
- No experience required.
- Opportunity for growth; we promote from within.What you'll
- No Selling. Just find homeowners interested in saving
- Set appointments and consult potential customers.
- Manage a specific area and produce leads using a no-pressure
- Inform homeowners of alternative solutions to their energy
- Become an expert in renewable energy.
- Communicate with decision makers on a daily basis.
- Participate in ongoing training and mentorship.
- Have fun with weekly cash incentives, prizes, and regular team
building events.*According to ohmanalytics.comJob Type:
Part-timePay: $22,000.00 - $90,000.00 per yearSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payExperience:
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- Bilingual (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Stockdale Solar, Bakersfield , Sales Consultant (Entry Level), Sales , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!