Front Desk Agent / Guest Service Host
Company: Padre Hotel
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Night Audit Agents Needed For Bakersfield's Premier Boutique
- 1 --- 2 years of hotel/front desk experience required.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office and Gmail. Experience
with hotel reservation systems preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful
situations during busy periods and seasons.
- Ability to work independently.--
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at the same time.
- Flexible schedule--**Due to the cyclical nature of the
hospitality industry, employees may be required--to work varying
schedules to reflect the business needs of the company**Example of
Duties (this is a sampling and not an all-inclusive list):
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer
- Ensure that any outstanding requests or problems from the
previous shift receive priority and are resolved.
- Identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests
with directions and information regarding property amenities,
services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
- Process all guest requests and relay messages.
- Activate and file room keys.
- Verify and adjust billing to guest folios when needed.
- Secure payment from guests.
- Accept and record wake-up call requests and deliver to
- Count bank at beginning and end of shift; secure bank.
- Process all payment types, adjustment vouchers, paid-outs,
correction vouchers, and miscellaneous charges; provide
- Answer phone calls and assist guests with a variety of
- Create, modify, and cancel reservations upon confirmation with
- Other duties may be assigned by the Hotel--Manager and General
The Padre Hotel is looking to immediately hire qualified,
enthusiastic, part-time Night Audit--Agents.-- We are looking for
world-class employees who go the extra mile and create the
atmosphere that keeps our guests coming back time and time
again.Located in the bustling Downtown Arts District,
Bakersfield---s Historic Padre Hotel is proudly the only Four
Diamond hotel in Kern County. Our property offers distinct
entertainment venues including a fine dining restaurant, a hip
night club, a nostalgically happening bar, and a bustling outdoor
bar and lounge, all within a beautifully appointed environment for
our guests. --
This venue is operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.-- In return, we offer
competitive wages and caring, attentive management personnel.
Employees are eligible for generous discounts at all venues
operated by Eat.Drink.Sleep.The Padre Hotel provides equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, The Padre Hotel complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.The Padre
Hotel utilizes E-Verify to confirm all hired applicants--- right to
work in the USA.
[PH Night Audit-9.23.19]
Keywords: Padre Hotel, Bakersfield , Front Desk Agent / Guest Service Host, Sales , Bakersfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!